Should My Brand be on Pinterest?
Atomicdust, an agency in St. Louis, posted a great blog on how to determine if your company should be using Pinterest. As of now, Pinterest is driving more referral traffic than Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn combined (10 million monthly visitors and growing).
I really enjoyed this post because it asks three straight-to-the-point questions about Pinterest and your brand:
- Are there compelling images associated with your brand?
- How much time do you have?
- How well do you know your brand’s core values?
- Use compelling images that link out to great content, this will not only promote your company but it will improve your website’s SEO with more inbound links.
- Social media is important to your company and requires time, and Pinterest is no different. Set aside time to not only find images but to also to respond to followers and repin pictures from your followers.
- Create a multi-dimensional brand image by creating multiple boards on varying topics.
- Pinterest is about expression not content, though it can drive traffic to content.
Use the link below to check out the full blog and learn more: