The Social Media Examiner recently posted a great article about the 9 best Social Media Marketing Tips:
Get Amazing Stories
Get new social media, digital marketing, and personal branding content delivered straight to your inbox every week, just a click away, Sign Up Now.
- Draw attention to your custom tabs in the new Faccbook timeline – they share great applications to create custom tabs, such as: Lujure and ShortStack.
- Add the LinkedIn company follow button to your site
- Use Bufferapp to manage your social media marketing – I really like the Buffer app for managing your Twitter account because it spaces out the tweets nicely, but I did have trouble using it for Facebook because the share option did not appear in my posts.
- Get YouTube subscribers just by asking
- Create a Facebook plan you can stick with – don’t plan to post 5 times a day if you can’t keep up with it. It is better to post once every day than a bunch every 4 days.
- Be consistent
- Prepare now for tough ROI questions
- Focus on dollars
- Fix the appearance of your links on Facebook – links with pictures have a higher share rate than those without!
This is a great article with great recommendations from the pros that use these tools everyday. Check it out! 9 Social Media Marketing Tips From the Pros | Social Media Examiner.