There are a lot of blogs out there right now about SXSW Interactive 2012, but this is one of my favorites. It gets straight to the point and breaks down the 5 tech trends that were getting the most buzz:
- Path – Personal social journals. Not sure if I want to know more about people than I already do through Facebook. Do you have a personal social journal?
- Social Discovery Tools – GPS enabled apps
- Mobile Payments – I haven’t tried Mobile payments yet, but I can definitely see using them in the future.
- Interface is King – Connecting design themes across platforms
- Beautifying the Web – Photo Sharing
- Top 10 Favorite Takeaways from SXSWi (beingyourbrand.com)
Get Amazing Stories
Get new social media, digital marketing, and personal branding content delivered straight to your inbox every week, just a click away, Sign Up Now.