For those of you who don't have the time to sit and read my long-form recaps of SXSWi, I put together some of the most important topics and trends to watch from South by Southwest Interactive 2012. The following are what were, in my opinion, the top 5 tech trends from this year's conference.
Top 5 Tech Trends to Watch…
- Path - Personal social journals. Not sure if I want to know more about people than I already do through Facebook. Do you have a personal social journal?
- Social Discovery Tools - GPS enabled apps
- Mobile Payments - I haven't tried Mobile payments yet, but I can definitely see using them in the future.
- Interface is King - Connecting design themes across platforms
- Beautifying the Web - Photo Sharing
- Top 10 Favorite Takeaways from SXSWi (beingyourbrand.com)