With 526 million active daily users, as of March 2012, Facebook usage is continuing to grow. Facebook users are sharing, liking, and commenting on more content than ever before.
Of all Facebook users, 20-30% are considered ‘Power Users’; the most active and influential users on Facebook.
An active user is defined by the number of times they complete one of the “key” Facebook activities each month. The key Facebook activities measured include:
- Receiving/sending friend requests
- Tagging or being tagged in photos
- “Liking” posts and comments
- Sending/receiving private messages
- Status updates
- Commenting on posts Continue reading