Jenna Langer: 5 Ways to Humanize Your Brand
I recently read a great article by Jenna Langer, on how brands can better connect with their customers by creating a brand that is “human”. As we all know, humanizing a brand is not a small request; as medias (i.e. social media) and customer expectations continue to change, this challenge becomes more difficult.
In the article, Jenna breaks down 5 humanizing tips, why they are important, and ways in which companies can implement them. These tips can help companies not only connect with their customers, but also turn them into brand advocates.
- Stop Focusing On Your Corporate Accounts – There is a positive correlation between employees’ understanding of the brand and customer satisfaction
- Emulate the Mom N’ Pop Vibe – Sometimes it is as simple as being helpful and responsive
- Take It Offline, It’s Worth the Money – Don’t underestimate the power of an in-person interaction for building brand loyalty
- Stop Saying “Yes, mam” – Are you too agreeable? Does it come off as fake?
- Don’t Try to Manufacture Authenticity – Be sincere, help employees become as proud of the company as you, and allow employees’ personalities to be seen.
I highly recommend checking out the full article to find out how you can create meaningful interactions with each and every customer. Check out the full article here: Jenna Langer: 5 Ways to Humanize Your Brand.
Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net