I recently watched Jillian Michael’s interview with Tara Mohr, author of “10 Rules for Brilliant Women“. During the interview they discussed the speech mistakes that we unconsciously make during interviews, and during our everday professional life, that can damage our careers. Tara Mohr is renowned for her self-help advice, she has been featured on: Big Think, CNN, Forbes, Huffington Post, Today Show, International Business Times, and USA Today. Continue reading
Love, love, love this blog post! “Work Lessons From the Hunger Games”
Find out how the following rules will help you to survive at work and “win” your dream career.
- Get people to like you, or you’ll die
- Be yourself so that people like you so you don’t die
- Be memorable or you’ll die
- Some people will like your guts but others won’t
- A good mentor will help increase your chances of survival
I definitely recommend checking it out!