16 Tip for Marketing on a Budget
For a company to thrive, it is important that they always make sure that they get the most for their money. This is especially true for small businesses who can’t afford the large advertising campaigns that larger companies can. But don’t fret, there are many things that all you small business owners can do to market your brand, find new customers, and increase sales. Check out these 16 great tips on how to market on a budget from Transition Marketing.
Do you have any tips for marketing on a budget?
Originally posted on Transition Marketing Services:
Clever Marketing Does Not Need To Always Be Expensive.
Small Business owners seldom have the budget for glitzy or high profile marketing and advertising. Small Business marketing often needs to be as unique and specialized as the business it represents. Here are a few tips for Marketing on a budget.
1. Get On Board With Your Local Press. Most local news outlets have resources available for the local small business community:
- 1. You can go with a standard ad.
- 2. A classified ad (billed per word).
- 3. Issue a press release. A press release is a great way to get free exposure in the local media.
Check with your local papers and see what they have in place.
2. Support A Local Charity Or Campaign. This is something businesses should do either way, however by getting on board with community initiatives you can get a great deal of (positive)…
View original 1,197 more words