5 Steps to Converting Leads: an Inbound Marketing Infographic
The Whole Brain Group recently published an intriguing infographic explaining the key components of one of my favorite marketing methodologies, inbound marketing. I was drawn to this infographic because it compares traditional and inbound marketing before delving into the 5 steps to increase traffic and convert leads into customers.
In the infographic, the Whole Brain Group breaks down the inbound marketing process into the following five steps:
- Create compelling content for all stages of the buying cycle, such as blog posts, eBooks, and videos
- Get found by people who need your products and services using advanced search marketing techniques and social media
- Convert visitors into leads using landings pages with clear calls to action, and then nurture the relationships using social media and email marketing
- Convert qualified leads into customers by focusing on customers at the bottom of the sales funnel (those ready to buy)
- Analyze and adjust your marketing tactics to determine the best ways to reach and convert potential customers
Check out the full infographic below to learn more about the continuous and ever evolving process of inbound marketing.